Kimco Steel Sales Ltd. is one of Canada’s most innovative and modern steel service centers, scrap metal and recycling facilities. The Sales Representative oversees our steel customers while providing top-notch customer service. The Sales Representative will work together with the Sales and Production team to ensure best practices are performed in alignment with Kimco Steel’s strategy and core values.
- Sell New Steel
- Maintain working relationships to provide excellent service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Generate new leads and organize daily working schedule to call on existing potential sales opportunities
- Confer with the production team and be able to effectively communicate with clients as to expected shipping dates for orders.
- Assist with walk-in customers as needed.
- Meet weekly/monthly/yearly goals as set by the Sales Manager.
- Interacting With Computers– Proficiency using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Getting Information– Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships– Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Learning Our Inventory– Spending time with our warehouse and getting familiar with the products and services we offer.
- Dependability– Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity– Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail– Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Persistence– Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Multi–Task – Job requires multi-tasking and ability to handle large volume projects.
- Customer and Personal Service– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical– Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Mathematics– Knowledge of basic mathematics (arithmetics).
- Related Work Experience– Over 1 year
- Required Level of Education– High School Diploma or Equivalent (or Higher)
- Experience dealing with Steel is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Monday to Friday: 7:30AM to 5PM
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resumes/references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com