Kimco Steel Sales Ltd. is one of Canada’s most innovative and modern steel service centers, scrap metal and recycling facilities. The Receptionist plays an integral role interacting with our customers and assisting with other clerical assigned tasks.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct employees.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Copy/File/Fax/Process/Store paperwork as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management.
- Computer Skills– Proficiency using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Getting Information– Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships– Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events– Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Dependability– Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity– Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail– Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Persistence– Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Multi–Task – Job requires multi-tasking and ability to handle large volume projects.
- Customer and Personal Service– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical– Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Mathematics– Knowledge of basic mathematics (arithmetics).
- Related Work Experience– Over 1 year
- Required Level of Education– High School Diploma or Equivalent (or Higher)
- Experience dealing with Steel is a plus!
- Bilingual is a Must!!
- Monday to Friday: 7:30AM to 5PM
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resumes/references to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org