Permanent Direct Hire Position: AZ Driver
- The ideal candidate will possess experience delivering materials to customers (customer service), reporting to a dispatcher as part of a fleet (changing and/or rotating routes), time spent hauling a flat deck trailer while using chains and binders to strap down loads and be well versed in the applicable laws, policies and guidelines in Ontario.
- Experience with the laws, policies and guidelines for transportation in Quebec and the State of New York will be considered assets.
- The driver should be able to perform all applicable vehicles and load inspections, restrain and secure the various types of loads and operate vehicles in all daytime and nighttime weather conditions.
- Applicants should apply online using the Kimco website or in person at Kimco Steel Sales Ltd, in Kingston.
- High School Diploma Required
- Licensed with Class AZL
Work Experience Requirements
- A Minimum of 1 Year Experience Driving a Truck
- Clean Driving Record
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Good understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Based on qualifications and experience. (Up to 60 hrs/week)
- Highway Drivers are paid by KM + Stop + Pick Up
Dental, Medical, Vision, Pension
Must own or have access to a vehicle