KIMCO has an immediate opening for a labourer/picker for both our day and night shifts at our Shredder Under general supervision from the Shredder Foreman, this individual will be responsible for assisting with any labourer related tasks and picking material off the belts at the Shredder.
- Assists with any labourer needed tasks
- Picking different materials off of conveyor belts
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Willingness to work in an industrial environment with varying temperatures and conditions.
- Day and Night shifts available
- High School Diploma preferred
- Punctual Individual (works hard/shows up on time, etc.)
Day: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Night: Monday-Thursday 5pm-5am (12 hour shift)
KIMCO Steel Sales is Eastern Ontario’s most innovative and modern New Steel, Scrap Metal and Recycling Centre. Kimco is a high technology sales and processing operation on an impressively maintained 65 acre site in Kingston’s Industrial Park, and is one of Eastern Ontario’s largest steel warehousing facilities with 320,000 square feet of steel warehousing.
Please email Melvin Skeete (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job Type: Full-time