KIMCO’s New Steel Warehouse located in Kingston, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Inventory Tally Clerk . Under general supervision from the Warehouse Foreman this individual will be responsible for tallying, organizing, identifying damages and variances in new steel inventory, and verifying stock locations in the Kimco warehouse and yard.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Willingness to work in an industrial environment with varying temperatures and conditions.
- Must be able and willing to work day and occasional Saturday or evening shifts.
- Organization, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills.
KIMCO Steel Sales is Eastern Ontario’s most innovative and modern New Steel, Scrap Metal and Recycling Centre. Kimco is a high technology sales and processing operation on an impressively maintained 65 acre site in Kingston’s Industrial Park, and is one of Eastern Ontario’s largest steel warehousing facilities with 320,000 square feet of steel warehousing.
Please send your resume to Melvin Skeete (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job Type: Full-time